**If you are missing any of these requirements, your remote experience will not be optimal and we may not be able to fulfill your request for the remote session.
What Could I Do With This?
Click here to download some example remote lab manuals that you can utilize during a remote access session.
Remote Characterization Samples
ATTN: Dan Cavanaugh
101 Innovation Blvd
Lubert Building, Suite 112
University Park, PA. 16801
Nanoscale features on diatoms characterized by Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscopy.
Running a Remote:
In order to enhance your remote experience, watch this video and then follow the instructions below:
(1) Sign into Skype and wait for call from our lab technician
(2) Go to www.logmein.com
(3) Login using an email and password that will be provided to you
(4) Click on the remote control button next to the instrument you wish to use
(5) Update and install plug-in if necessary
(6) Check box to "open in new window" and select "remote control"
(7) Login with Windows password that will be provided
(8) Take remote control
(9) You are now remotely viewing and controlling a computer and associated characterization tool in the NACK clean room located at Penn State University
Wait! We need your feedback:
Teachers: complete this short survey to provide feedback and make the next experience even better.
If your classroom participated in the remote session, send this link to your students and ask that they complete the short, anonymous survey.